Sunday, February 11, 2018

Uh-Oh, Just YouTube and Netflix


I kicked off a couple of my weekly update and backup jobs on my own computers and thought I would turn on YouTube for a few minutes while my Mac Mini tries to digest what I've asked of it. I went first to the Apple TV and noticed that I've somehow missed a whole season of Gold Rush. I don't know why but I love the whole digging for gold thing.

I went to my purchased tab on my Apple TV to see if I purchased the season and ugh, its only showing that I've purchased 11 shows. I don't know what Apple is doing, but I have purchased a ton of Apple TV shows, going back to Lost, my first TV season purchase, which I would watch on my iPod. Finding most of my purchased content is not showing is really unsettling.

Anyhow, after searching around looking at some of my previous favorite shows, I thought, "I am just going to watch YouTube."

And there it is, almost all of my current TV type consumption is now just YouTube and Netflix. I have a whole set of options, but I keep going back to YouTube and Netflix. Right now, I just can't get enough of Elon Musk, the Falcon Heavy rocket and Starman heading toward Mars.

Maybe that's all there should be, just YouTube and Netflix.


No comments:

Post a Comment